10K/2 Mile Walk/Run and Kids Run
2019 date coming soon!
Covelli Centre, Youngstown, OH
How Panerathon supports the JACBCC?
All proceeds for Panerathon support the Joanie’s Promise Fund at the HMHP Foundation.
What is Joanie’s Promise?
- Joanie’s Promise is that ALL women will have access to the Joanie Abdu Comprehensive Breast Care Center. Therefore, screening expenses are covered for any woman who qualifies financially. Also, transportation will be provided for any woman who requires it
- Joanie’s Promise also supports a community educator who is dedicated to spreading the word about Joanie’s Promise and educating the community about the importance of breast cancer screenings.
- In short, Joanie’s Promise will ensure that every woman in the Mahoning Valley is aware of, able to get to and is welcome at the JACBCC.
- Those who sponsor and participate in Panerathon will be saving lives! Through education and screenings, breast cancer rates in the Mahoning Valley will be reduced. We will not have the fourth highest breast cancer mortality rate in the country.
There are so many ways for you to be apart of the Panerathon! You can walk or run in either the 10K or 2 Mile event—register as team Soft Touch!
10K: $30 pre-registration, $35 race day
All 10K participants will be timed; this year the timing device is in the bib you receive in your packet.
2 Mile: $25 pre-registration, $30 race day (this event is not timed)
Online and Mail Pre-Registration Deadline
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
To Start Your Team Fundraising Online!
Team / Sponsors
Teams must consist of 5 or more participants.
All registration forms must be received by Monday, August 20, 2018.
Race Entry Includes:
– Event T-shirt (All participants who enter before August 17 will receive a Dri-Fit shirt; participants who enter after August 17 will receive a cotton shirt)
– Race bag filled with gifts
– Entrance into the Post-Race Celebration
The post-race recovery area includes complimentary refreshments for all event participants. In addition, O’Charley’s will be on-site again taking donations for food with 100% of your donation going to the Joanie’s Promise Fund at the Mercy Health Foundation Mahoning Valley.
For more event information, please see the Event Info page
Kids Run Registration
Join the fun this year and register your child for FREE!
The kids run is for kids 10 and under. All participants will receive a medal, a t-shirt and other goodies!
For More Event Information